This site is the documentation site of this product, you can also go back to our main company site, http://www.blackcompass.net
- SharePoint 2013, any edition, on-premise or Office 365
- Internet explorer 9+, latest FireFox, Safari, Google Chrome, include iPad 2+ support. IE 11 or Google Chrome optimum.
Data Location & Security
Graphs are created and rendered in your browser, business data from lists & document libraries are never transmitted outside of SharePoint. Saved graphs and visual columns are also stored in hidden SharePoint lists.
To summarize, your business data from lists & document libraries are loaded in your browser and processed for visualization. Once a graph is saved, the saved graphs are also stored in your SharePoint site.
How does it work?
- Installation instructions
- How does this app get data from SharePoint
- Visualize external data with Layer 2 connector
- How does auto update work?
- Visualize data from multiple lists
- Rendering modes, render row by row or by grouping
- Color coding
- Filter, sort and grouping
- Saving and publishing
- Upgrade instructions